The party is over

3.6 Alejandro Gonzales
Autumn 1995, Gonzales residence

When Alejandro returned home, he was surprised to find the lights on.
"Alejandro! I thought you will stay out the whole night again?", his wife Rita greeted him with a smile.

How convenient. He definitely needed someone to cheer him up now.
"Rita baby... you're still awake?", he purred at her, looking deep into her innocent eyes. It seems the girl from today morning had been kept quiet.

"I just got a glass of water. It's nice that you're home tonight!", she said.
He didn't really listen. Her black lace corsage was more interesting.
If only she would get rid of those fugly bunny slippers...

"Hey, how about we make use of the time when the kids are asleep?", he whispered into her ear.
"Ohhh, Alejandro! Are you drunk?", she giggled.
But he got her where he wanted.

13 comments:

  1. I think I'm getting a feel for how Alejandro solves his stress... effective, but sometimes with side effects :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!
      He should have learned already about the side effects, though...

      Delete
  2. Go home and bang wifey to eas your conscious

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh... interesting coping mechanism... or solution... or not. I think the bunny slipper thing is kinda endearing. She's trying to look sexy for her man, (her whoring cheating man), and still be fitting for her mom persona. I love that sweater by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's not the only one coping like that, I'm afraid xD
      Rita didn't even expect hubby home, but she loves her lingerie!

      Delete
  4. Daw, I agree with Lizzie. Rita's endearing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah NO. I need to see consequences for this man. The women being sweet around him gets me xD Don't be sweet to him Rita!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL he seems to get away with everything, right? 😂😂

      Delete
    2. Yes my biggest pet peeve. He needs retribution. 👿 😬

      Delete
  6. Aww, his wife seems lovely. Of course she is. Can't wait for it all to blow up in his face. At least I hope where this is going lol!

    ReplyDelete