Let's party!

2.1 Linda West
Summer 1995, West residence

When Linda opened the door, she was truly surprised to see her little sister in front of it.
"Hey, Linda! I brought you some flowers!", Mae beamed at her.

"Mae!! You're already here??" Linda expected her to arrive only today afternoon, and already got prepared to pick her up from the airport.
"Yep, I decided to take an earlier plane and took a hike here!", Mae said, hugging her tightly.

"So how was Paris?? You never called, and barely wrote a letter since your last visit!"
 "I had no time", her younger sister laughed. "But now I have soooo much to tell you!"
"Come in first!", Linda said, knowing that Mae would never stop talking if she didn't interrupt her.

They sat down in the sunroom next to her kitchen, where Mae grabbed a few bottles from the shelves and started to pour a little from each into the mixer, juggling the bottles like an entertainer.
"So, you learned how to make drinks in cooking school too?" Linda watched fascinated the little show her sister gave.
"Of course!! Everything! Now there's nothing edible I cannot make!", Mae explained, obviously proud of herself.
"Good to hear!", Linda laughed. She really missed her sister.

"I see you changed Grandma's house a bit", Mae said, taking a look around.
"Yes, I had to clean it up a little from all that clutter!" Linda replied.
"Say, let's go out tonight!", Linda said after a short break.
"There is a new lounge in town, I heard they have great live music!"
Linda also missed to go out with Mae.

13 comments:

  1. This lot is gorgeous. I love the view from that room. Aww... sisters together again... warms my heart. And redheads to boot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that house.
      And redheads!

      Delete
    2. I love their outfits too. Yellow really suits Mae's red hair, and Linda's look is classy conservative.

      Delete
    3. they both have their own style c:

      Delete
  2. I love that little house, SO CUTE! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More clubbing. Trouble be brewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is fiction. Trouble's always just around the corner c:

      Delete
  4. Oooh! This lot is beautiful! And I have to say at the end of the chapter. I like all the girls. But I haven't found a guy I like yet. xD I hope some nice guys get introduced for the girls soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I have downloaded it, and a bit redecorated as I needed!

      I'm glad you like the girls, and maybe you'll find a guy to like too, sooner or later xD

      Delete
  5. Hi Mae, hi! *waves stupidly*

    That conservatory room is amazing. Linda has great taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this house by Frau Engel so much! I changed only a little bit of the original :)

      Delete