Love is in the air

1.6 Sofia Lopez
Summer 1995, Gonzales residence

Sofia knew it was almost 1am, but hoped she could sneak in without being caught. 
"SOFIA!! Where have you been all nigth?!"
Not gonna happen.

"Damn, busted!", she thought, trying hard to find an excuse that wouldn't make her mother jump on her even more.
"Do you know what time it is?!", Rita went on.

Sofia couldn't think of any, so she just burst out: "But moooom!! I'm already sixteen! I can stay out as long as I want!"
"You dare talking to me like that?! Go to bed!"
Bad idea! Her mom just got even more furious!
... And you're grounded for the next month!"

Now this made Sofia furious too. She wouldn't be able to see Paolo too soon again...
"I cannot wait to finally move out from here...", she thought.
"Hmmm... Maybe Paolo will ask me to marry him, when I'm eighteen!" 
The thought made her giggle.
"Then we can have our own family, and my mom can suck it!"

18 comments:

  1. Something tells me, it's not gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll definitely has some hard times trying to achive her goal xD

      Delete
  2. Keep Dreaming Sofia it is not going to happen. Paolo already doesn't sound like the marrying type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let a girl have her dreams c: and hope they don't turn out to be nightmares.

      Delete
  3. Sofia... bad bad bad idea. He's an adult and you're a teen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell her c:
      but she's a stubborn teen and of course would never listen.

      Delete
    2. Sofia... so naive. Oh honey, I hope you'll be ok. Don't try to grow up too fast.

      Delete
    3. eh. all teens wanna be grown ups, after all xD

      Delete
  4. Oh yeah, 100% girlfriend! Paolo will ask you to marry him... I mean, you're totally ready for marriage anyhow, I can tell! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is SO ready :D
      more than for high school, that's for sure.

      Delete
  5. Dream on girlfriend. Ain’t happening....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This girl's story is a trainwreck waiting to happen... :x I hope she doesn't get too burnt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. def there's a lot that could go wrong with her >_<

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy her 😁
      I had so much fun writing her!

      Delete
  8. Paolo is being a creep and Sofia is delusional. But then again she's only sixteen!

    ReplyDelete