Some things change

4.1 Diana Foster
Winter 1996, caravan park / Newcrest hospital

Diana woke up suddenly, feeling painful contractions in her belly. She had slept badly the last nights, but this was terrifying. Wasn't it too early? She groaned.

She forced herself to the telephone booth in front of the caravan park. She felt like the ringing went forever, until he finally picked up.
"... Frank?? I need to go to the hospital.. yeah, now!"
She almost cried.

"Are you ok?", Frank asked her, when he held her on the way to the hospital.
The almost one hour drive to Newcrest felt like an eternity, but the local hospital in Oasis Springs didn't have a delivery suite.
"I'm scared...", she said weakly, but she was glad she didn't have to go through this alone.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine."

"Good Morning! How can I help you?", the nurse on the reception greeted them with a bright smile.
"Uhm, hello. My baby.. I think it's coming", Diana answered.
"Okay, please give me your name, so I can make your admission." the nurse said. Her professional tone calmed her down a little bit.
"Diana Foster, I was here before for the check ups", she said, now more relaxed.

A burst of pain made her groan again.
"Don't worry, my colleague will bring you now to the labor room. The doctor is on the way", the nurse said, the phone already in her hand.

10 comments:

  1. How will this get back to Alejandro?! It must! Wait... don't tell me tho ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... Diana.
    Her outfit is super cute for popping out a little one. I'm so glad she had Frank to help her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And yes, Diana is lucky to have really good friends!

      Delete
  3. I think you did a fantastic job capturing her facial expressions. I feel so much pain for her o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks omg! I just experimented with posing here :D

      Delete
  4. Aww, Frank is such a good one. I know he's been in like one chapter so far, but I like him, and how he was there for Diana without question.

    ReplyDelete