Some things change

4.6 Mae West
Spring 1996, West residence

Linda and Mae met for dinner in the sunroom, and Mae told her about her little adventure today morning.
While Linda listened to her colorful and dramatic descriptions of how she met an apparently very clumsy man, she enjoyed having a decent meal again. Mae's cooking was always great, and it obviously became even better now. She never figured how her sister managed to make something so tasty of only a few ingredients.
But then, Linda wasn't really interested in cooking, maybe that's why her own usually sucked so much.

"Oh, his name is Herbert", Mae added. "I think I forgot to mention it."
"Herbert? Even his name sounds funny", Linda declared.

"And, will you meet him again?", she continued. 
Mae seemed unsure about it. "Hmmm, I don't know... Well, I gave him the phone number."

"You're not sure if you like him? Though it totally sounded like that", Linda said.
"It's not that... but maybe he doesn't even dare to call. He was so shy."
Mae seemed almost convinced he wouldn't.

"Then you call him. It's not a big deal", Linda stated.
"You kidding?", her sister laughed.
"I bet that would totally scare him away!"
They both laughed now.

15 comments:

  1. One thing I have to say. Mae has that nice "I feel like a school girl again" feeling because she met a nice guy that she likes. Its soooooo good to have that feeling and she must be absolutely glowing with happiness. Thinking about that made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's definitely different than the guys she used to date. She enjoys the new experience!

      Delete
  2. I'm really hoping this is a nice healthy relationship; I like Mae!
    But if it's not... kekekeke >:)
    Still on board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mae...Linda will get you in trouble....haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this relationship stays as cute and healthy as it seems.

    I was just thinking about it. Where did you find the sisters' hair? I love their red hair, and as a natural redhead, with long hair, I find TS4 sorely lacking in good red hair options, and long red hair options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do use a lot of cc :D
      you can check this website for maxis match hair:
      http://love4sims4.tumblr.com/hair
      they usually have the correct red hair shade too, so you can alternate as you wish.
      For Mae's + Linda's specific hairs, I'll look them up tomorrow for you.

      Delete
  5. Call him Mae. Guys like assertive girls. So far I approve of Herbert. SO FAR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still didn't make a decision if you like any of my guys, huh? 😏😁

      Delete
    2. I actually liked Francesco until he did that with Mae as a newly wed. so bummed when it happened. 😓 And I quite like shy guys, but Herbert's making Mae do everything here!! I liked him a teeny bit better at the end of 1996 😝

      Delete
    3. Well yeah, they're all good until they show they're not! 😂
      This actually was still pure gameplay inspired, and it happened autonomously, all behind my back and without mods! I just made a story out of it hehe

      yeah well Herbert grows some confidence in time too xD

      Delete
  6. Aww, how cute. And I do just love Linda's house. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sunroom is def one of my favorite places in this story :)

      Delete