Problems...

6.3 Linda West
Summer 1996, Willow Creek Botanical Garden

Linda was sitting on the big table in the town garden. She had asked Alejandro to come over to talk, and she felt nervous.
She never had to do anything like this before, but she needed clearance.

He finally arrived, his typical flirty smirk on his face.
"Hey Linda! You couldn't wait to see me, no?", he greeted her.

Linda tried to focus.
"Hello, Alejandro... I - I have something to tell you."
"...Yes?" he asked, when she didn't continue for a few seconds.

She took a deep breath. 
"You know... How we're dating and so... "
How did anyone do this?? She felt guilty already.

"Oh baby, do you finally want to tell me to leave my wife? You know I can't do that!", he said, when again she took a break to think.
"Huh?", Linda was confused for a second.
"No... I... want to end this", she said.
"I don't want to meet you anymore at all."
Okay, maybe that was not the nice way to say it.
But she finally got over it.

"Wait - You can't possibly want to break up with ME? You LOVE being with me!" He cried out.
Why he had to make it so complicated? Linda grew irritated. Couldn't he just say okay, and leave?

"I think I just clearly did", she said, a bit louder than she intended.
"Now could you kindly go home?", she asked, trying to be nicer.
"Oh baby, don't do anything you will regret... ", he answered.
Linda didn't understand why he still was here.
"Please?", she asked.

"Oh... I get it. You want to break my heart. I'll never call you again...", he said dramatically.
"And we'll never meet again... and never kiss again..."
He kept going on.
"Why the heck is he still here?", Linda thought.
She took a deep breath, got up and left herself.
She ignored him calling her.

21 comments:

  1. It could get interesting if he starts stalking her. You know, she's probably the first one to have ever dump him. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tsk tsk. Stalking is below him. There's plenty of fish in the sea!

      Delete
  2. "No... I... want to end this", she said.
    "I don't want to meet you anymore at all."

    What is the matter Alejandro? You don't like Linda stealing your lines? He wouldn't mind if he was the one breaking a heart but he sure don't like HIS heart being broken. Something tells me that this is going to make him want Linda more now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one that got away, eh Alejandro?
    Ah, l'amour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody says no to the great Al. Well she just did....so there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, Linda. You. Deserve. Better. I love her dress here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda finally made up her mind! Or just got bored, lol
      She has a nice collection of classy dresses and skirts :)

      Delete
    2. Love it! The breakup and the outfits!

      Delete
    3. Ha! Specially dressed for a special occasion! :D

      Delete
  6. Yes! Strong girl, I'm proud of you! That is what he deserves, Linda carrying out the revenge for countless women who have suffered by Alejandro and his excessive egoism. Goodness is this man vain. A somewhat still loveable vain person though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait - did you honestly write loveable? :D
      I admit I love him for making me laugh every time I write him, though :D

      Delete
  7. Yay! I'm so glad Linda broke up with him. She's been doing fine on her own. He's not adding any value in her life. So much glee here. But of course Alejandro's ego can't take being dumped even though he deserves it and so much more. He better not think of doing anything to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I had a feeling you might have enjoyed this 😄

      Delete
  8. Oh, what's that? I think it's the sound of Alejandro's ego shatering 😆 Well, done Linda! She didn't even hesitate, yeah! Now go find Frank :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a million tiny pieces 😂😄
      Oh he did deserve that.

      Delete
  9. Wow, he's the one cheating but he can't handle being broken up with. Insane.

    ReplyDelete